Travel back to the Cretaceous Period and come face to face with dinosaurs of all sizes in their prehistoric environments at the LICM's newest exhibit.
The immersive exhibit takes you to two dinosaur habitats (warm and cold environments), as well as a Field Research Station (complete with a Big Dig component), where junior paleontologists will experiment with materials and tools.
What you’ll do:
- Examine a touchable T-Rex and Triceratops and make observations and comparisons, important steps in scientific thinking
- Climb into a Troodon’s nest and play with dinosaur eggs
- Uncover dinosaur bones and examine fossils in a dig station
- Cooperate and collaborate as you help complete an over-sized puzzle
- Put on insect costumes and buzz around a swampy bog
Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice™ was created by Minnesota Children's Museum and nationally sponsored by The David B. Jones Foundation. During the exhibit’s four month stay (January 27-May 13, 2018), the Children’s Museum has planned themed programming to complement the exhibit experience.) Museum Hours: Tuesday-Sunday from 10 am.-5 p.m. and most school holidays.
Sunday, 22 April, 2018
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
Cost:Free with museum admission; General Admission: $13
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend